Dr. Lee is a board-certified internist. He earned a medical degree from Hanyang University School of Medicine, (located in Seoul, South Korea) graduated as cum laude. He completed internal medicine residency at the Hanyang University Hospital and Allergy and clinical immunology fellowship at the Seoul National University Hospital. He was a former associate professor at Hallym University Medical School. He had practiced more than 10 years as an allergist/attending physician in Hallym University Kangdong Sacred Heart Hospital. He has an experience as an immunology researcher in Yale University, New Haven, CT.
He published many peer review articles in scientific journals including J Allergy Clin Immunol, J Clin Invest, J Biol Chem, and Allergy. He wrote book chapters in ‘Textbook of Internal medicine’ and ‘Asthma and Allergic Diseases’ in Korean.
He moved to U.S in 2013, underwent residency training again at the Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island to practice in U.S. He was a hospitalist for 4 years in the greater Boston area and then joined JK internal medicine in August 2020. He is incredibly happy to settle in the north Atlanta community and is enjoying a new phase of his life.
- MD: Hanyang University School of Medicine, South Korea
- PhD: Hanyang University School of Medicine, South Korea
- Intern and Residency, Hanyang University Hospital, South Korea
- Allergy and clinical immunology, Seoul National University Hospital, South Korea
- Intern and Residency, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, RI, U.S.
- Korean Board of Internal Medicine, South Korea
- Korean Board of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, South Korea
- American Board of Internal Medicine, U.S.
- Attending physician/Associate professor, Hallym University, Medical School/Kangdong Sacred Heart Hospital, South Korea
- Researcher, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Yale University, School of Medicine, CT, U.S.
- Editorial Board of Official Journal of Korean Academy of Asthma, Allergy and Clinical immunology, South Korea
- Hospitalist, Metrowest Medical Center and South Shore Hospital, MA, U.S.