Dr. Kim is a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine and has been practicing Internal Medicine in the Metro Atlanta area since 2005. He graduated from Yonsei University College of Medicine, Korea. He completed his residency at MetroWest medical Center and Geriatric fellowship at St. Louis university medical school. He has great interest in the treatment of diabetes, Hypertension, osteoporosis and thyroid disease.
- Emory Healthcare Network
- MD: Yonsei University School of Medicine, South Korea
- PhD: Yonsei University School of Medicine, South Korea
- Intern and Residency, Yonsei University Hospital, South Korea
- Intern and Residency, MetroWest Medical center MA , US
- Geriatrics fellowship: St Louis University Hospital
- Korean Board of Internal Medicine, South Korea
- American Board of Internal Medicine, U.S.